Today is The Magic: Day 1. First thing when I woke up, I needed to make a list of 10 things I was truly grateful for, and then to feel truly grateful for those things. Mornings aren’t the easiest time for me (3 kids, no one ever wants to go to school, you get the idea), so when I woke up, my first instint was to jump out of bed and run into the kids’ room, assuming we were late. After I adjusted, I went onto making my list.
- I am grateful for my beautiful kids because they continue to teach me how to be a better person.
- I am grateful for my sister who loves me unconditionally and whole-heartedly. Also that she is so grateful for her continuous generosity towards me and my little family.
- I am grateful for my sisters-in-laws because they always are so generous in regards to my kids.
- I am grateful to The Secret for giving me the tools to improve my life, and subsequently my kids’ lives.
- I am grateful for the house we live in because it shelters my family.
- I am grateful for my health because it allows me to care for my kids.
- I am grateful for youcaring.com as an avenue to raise funds for my kids.
- I am grateful for the car because it gives me a convienent way to travel with my kids.
- I am grateful for my internet service because it keeps me feeling connected and in touch.
- I am grateful for my ex, no matter what happened between us, he loves his kids and I’m grateful for that.
Now, when you make your list, you review your list again and at the end of each sentence, you say, “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you” and really feel the gratitude.
For tomorrow, Day 2, I need to select a rock in preparation. I decided instead of a rock, I chose a seashell.
I’m not sure what’s in store for tomorrow but looking back at today, I feel good.
Thank you all so much for reading my blog! You know my story. Please, if you can contribute to helping out my kids to get things needed for their trip, that would be brilliant! If you can’t, if you can please share my posts/ blog so someone else can. Thank you all again!